We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app/portal we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app/portal when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
By visiting MagzMart, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does MagzMart Gather?
What About Cookies?
Does MagzMart Share the Information It Receives?
How Secure Is Information About Me?
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Which Information Can I Access?
Are Children Allowed to Use MagzMart?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does MagzMart Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your MagzMart experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
1. Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
2. Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses MagzMart.
3. Mobile: When you download or use apps created by MagzMart or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
4. E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from MagzMart if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
5. Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries, MagzMart controls that either is subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
1. Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with businesses like telecom operators. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
2. Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
3. Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of MagzMart customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
4. Protection of MagzMart and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of MagzMart, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments outlined in this Privacy Notice.
5. With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
1. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
2. You need to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared device.
We do not have third party advertisers or links to other websites on our platform.
MagzMart gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with MagzMart for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
MagzMart does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use MagzMart only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you choose to visit MagzMart, your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes. If you have any concern about privacy at MagzMart, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Copyright 2018 © MagzMart. All rights reserved. Powered by rockville technologies